About Charles Dawkins Jr.
Charles Dawkins Jr. was raised in Ohio by great parents. He received his undergraduatse degree from Ohio University's Honors Tutorial College. Subsequent to receiving his degree from the Honors Tutorial College, he attended American University's Washington College of Law. He was fortunate to have not only great teachers at American University but also great faculty mentors. One of his professors was the first African American awarded an atheletic scholarship to play SEC College basketball..
He practices law in the current areas; Federal and State Criminal Defense, Immigration Law, NJ. Third Circuit Court of Appeals Criminal and Civil Appeals, Appeals to the United States Supreme Court, and Habeas Corpus Briefs.
- Has Been Working with Juvenile Law in Juvenile & Family Court
- Has Served as a Former Assistant Municipal Prosecutor for the City of Newark, New Jersey
- Is Currently on the Third Circuit Court of Appeals Criminal Panel Attorneys List
- Has experience in trying State and Federal Criminal Cases
- Has Appealed Case to the United States Supreme Court
- Has Argued Civil Cases in New Jersey Federal District Court
- Has experience obtaining asylum or Withholding of Removal for citizens of India ,Ghana, and has represented clients from most parts of the world.
- Has experience preventing clients from Removal/Deportation to respective countries
- Has experience obtaining Acquittals or Dismissals in New Jersey State Court, New Jersey Federal District Criminal Court, and New Jersey Family Court.
- Has experience in Appeals decided by the Board of Immigration Appeal
- Has experience representing many clients charged with Immigration Aggravated Felonys.
- Has experience obtaining many citizenships, visas, and green cards.
AWARDS: 2016 receipient of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Criminal Trial Lawyers
Currently Avvo rated '10"
I personally believe and practice all the precepts of the Christian Faith, but I also believe in defending traditional notions of fundamental fairness and Due Process guarantees of the United States Constitution for ALL people.
Contact Charles Dawkins Jr. in Elizabeth, New Jersey, and hire a dedicated Criminal Defense Attorney, Deportation Lawyer, and Criminal Appeals Lawyer today.