Turn to Our Skilled Immigration Lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ
Navigating the complex laws surrounding immigration and naturalization can be difficult. That’s why it’s important to find a caring, capable immigration lawyer in Elizabeth, NJ. When you turn to the dedicated representatives at The Law Office of Charles Dawkins Jr. LLC, that’s just what you’ll find. Whether you have a few questions or you’re facing deportation, we’re here to help you at every turn.
While it can feel like an uphill battle to change your immigration or citizenship status, our naturalization lawyer will fight to help you obtain citizenship rights. With several years of experience, our legal team has proudly helped countless clients with their citizenship applications, legally avoid deportation, and keep their families together. Overall, we strive to provide a wide array of legal services designed for a unique set of legal circumstances. Whatever your needs, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Offering Assistance to a Wide Array of Clients
Our adept representatives have extensive experience in solving most immigration issues. We proudly offer a wide range of legal services, including:
- Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident Based on Immediate Relative Relationship
- Aggravated Felonies and Criminal Deportation (Analysis of Criminal Convictions and Determination of Legal Basis to Contest Deportation)
- Citizenship Applications (N-600 Applications for Permanent Residents Who Are Parent Citizens When the Applicant Was a Minor But Failed to Include Child in Application)
- Consular Processing (Processing of Application at Embassy in the Beneficiary's Respective Country)
- Deportation Relief such as Cancellation of Removal, Asylum, and Various Waivers Depending on the Basis for Deportation
- Family-Based Immigration (Immediate Relatives and the Preference System)
- Naturalization and Citizenship (N-400 for Applications for Permanent Residents That Want to Adjust Status to Naturalized Citizen)
- Non-Immigrant Visas (Immigrant Visas for Individuals Who Want to Remain in the United States for a Limited Time)
Over the years, our team has provided legal services to clients in a vast array of unique situations. From significant others to citizen relatives, we’ve worked with many different individuals to gain the documentation needed to obtain our clients’ citizenship. Our legal team has represented people from various parts of the country. As a result, you can rest assured that no matter what your unique circumstances, you can count on us for the legal service you need to keep things together.
Offering Compassion and Sound Legal Advice
Immigration law is continuously evolving, and as a result, you need the aid of a skilled immigration lawyer who will provide you with the most accurate information available. Our team has the expertise needed to ensure your paperwork is completed properly so that you can be on your way to achieving permanent residency. Regardless of your circumstances, you can count on our knowledgeable advocates to help you feel at ease throughout the whole legal process.
Contact our law office today to learn more about our immigration and naturalization services. With offices in Elizabeth and Piscataway, New Jersey, we proudly serve clients throughout the state.